Lexington Pride festival
Thank you for your interest in supporting the Lexington Pride Festival.
The Lexington Pride Festival is the region’s up and coming premiere festival for the LGBT+ community. This family-friendly event is scheduled for June 28th- 29th, 2019 in the downtown courthouse plaza in Lexington, KY. This is the eleventh year we’ll be in this high-profile and vibrant venue for the event.
What is the Lexington Pride Festival
Lexington Pride Festival is part of the Pride Community Services Organization, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Lexington Pride Festival is the second largest free community event in the area thanks to the support of the city, individuals, and businesses like you.
- Lexington Pride Festival is in its twelveth year in 2019
- Festival attendance continues to grow steadily each year
- Last year there were 80+ booths
Sponsorship opportunities are as diverse as the individuals and families that attend the festival. Our team will happily work with you to attain the best mutually beneficial sponsorship available.
Lexington Pride Festival Attendees
Last year, thousands of individuals from all over Kentucky (including some from out-of-state) came out to enjoy the Lexington Pride Festival. While the LGBT+ community is a large percentage of the attendees, participants represent a demographically diverse group that are passionate, active, and loyal. This yearly event is a time for everyone in the community to celebrate diversity.
Why you should become a sponsor?
- The buying power of U.S. gays and lesbians is expected to exceed $835 billion this year
- Gay consumers tend to be very loyal to specific brands, wishing to support companies that support the gay community
- Sponsorship packages have remained affordable and a great value
- The planning committee hosts events throughout the year to promote the event, drive attendance, and raise awareness