Sponsors & Vendors
Dear Friend and Community Member,
The Pride Festival Planning Committee, on behalf of Pride Community Services Organization (PCSO), invites you to become a sponsor or vendor of the 2020 Lexington Pride Festival. Now in our 13th year, our festival has grown from humble beginnings as a small gathering of promoters of equality and fairness on a family farm, to an all-day civic event attended by an estimated 50,000 people each year. It is through support from sponsors and vendors such as you that we have expanded into a much-anticipated annual event in Central Kentucky.
Funds raised by The Lexington Pride Festival support the vision of PCSO to create safe, inclusive spaces where every LGBTQ+ Kentuckian is celebrated and supported. Some of the ongoing programs and services provided by PCSO include the following
- - Operation of the PCSO Pride Center where referrals, meeting and drop-in space, and other programs and services are provided.
- - Lexington Gender and Sexuality Alliance – a discussion and events-based group for teens.
- - “Heart to Heart” Discussion Group – a roundtable discussion focused on confidentiality, respect, and acceptance.
- - Seasoned Independent People (SIP) – a social group for LGBTQ+ seniors.
- - Company Q – a social justice-based theatre ensemble for queer and allied teens.
- - TransKentucky –a safe place for transgender individuals and people who feel they do not fit into the standard gender norms to express their true selves.
- - Pride Center Library – free lending library with over 2,000 LGBTQ+ titles.
- - LinQ Magazine – Kentucky’s premier LGBTQ+ magazine that features a calendar of events, writer
- columns, and LGBTQ+ personal articles.
It is the goal of the Lexington Pride Festival to provide an entertaining, relaxed, and enjoyable atmosphere to celebrate our diverse and valued community and support the ongoing year-round activities of PCSO.
Your fiscal support as a Pride Festival Sponsor or Vendor enables the continued success of PCSO and plays a vital role in your community. As always, the Festival Planning Committee welcomes you to our open meetings on the fourth Thursday of every month at the Pride Center at 6:30 p.m.
Please contact Sponsorship Chair, David Pascale-Hague at email@example.com with any questions you have about being a Sponsor. Reach out to Vendor Liaison, Paul Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org to find our more about being a vendor.
Lexington Pride Festival Committee