We would like to give a big thanks to Instant Signs for providing all our banners this year! Be sure to check them out during Pride!
Instant Signs has two locations here in Lexington, one at 1011 S. Broadway and the other at 2350 Woodhill Dr.
Thank you for the banners, Instant Signs!
On behalf of the Lexington Pride Festival Committee, we would like to thank you for showing your support and joining us in our celebration this year. Below, you will find general information about your participation in the festival. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com immediately if you have any questions or need clarification on these matters.
Lexington Pride Festival
Date: Saturday, June 27th, 2015
Location: Robert F. Stephens Courthouse Plaza 120-150 N. Limestone, Lexington, KY 40507
Event Hours: 11:00am-9:00pm
• Vendors MUST check-in at the GLSO tent between the hours of 7:30 a.m.-10:00 a.m. BEFORE setting up.
Booths must remain open from at least 11:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m. But, you are encouraged to remain open until 9:00 p.m.
• This event is rain or shine, so please plan ahead.
• Tents, tables, and chairs are not items provided by the festival committee unless you have already either paid for this service or otherwise qualified as a Red (non-profit), Green, Blue, Purple or Rainbow sponsor.
• Staking of objects into the grounds of the plaza is strictly prohibited by city regulations.
• Vendors are responsible for removal of trash and debris from their assigned area, and must check-out with a committee member prior to leaving.
• Entire festival site must be vacated no later than 11:59 p.m.
*Please refer to your previously submitted Vendor Application for other festival rules and regulations.
We look forward to seeing you at the festival!
Christopher R. Bauer
© 2013-2015 Gay & Lesbian Services Organization All Rights Reserved