These events are so crucial to the community & Lexington businesses. In recent years there have been many stories about hotels denying rooms to LGBTQ families, so finding a welcoming environment to stay at when traveling is very important to out-of-state visitors, and we want to help you find that friendly environment during this celebration. Local business are stepping up to the plate to offer hospitality and show pride for our city. Below are GLBTQQIA friendly places to stay while in Lexington.
Holiday Inn Express Lexington Northeast
Here’s a special offer to show how much the Lexington Northeast location wants our guests to “Stay Proud!” with Holiday Inn Express. This is the perfect place for out-of-state and
local visitors that need a unique lodging experience. Located at Leestown Rd. and New Circle; it’s a short drive to the downtown area. They feature spacious rooms, a complimentary hot breakfast (pancakes, eggs, biscuit & gravy, cereal, and more), free wifi throughout the building, an indoor pool, fitness center and business center. But you may be thinking that other quality hotel chains offer similar services. Visitors that book, via phone, a single king room for the nights of June 29th and/or 30th ;and mention “The Lexington Pride Festival”, get a reduced rate of $89/night (+tax).
- LinQ thanks September Sponsor Brian Oates Photography!
- LinQ Thanks September Sponsor Dr. Keisa Benett!
- 2014 Lexington Pride Festival Committee Elections
- 2013 Lexington Pride Festival Wrap-Up Survey
- Get your 2013 Pride Merchandise!
- it’s Official, DOMA is struck down 5-4 & Prop 8, Lets Gay Marriage Resume In California
- New Ky. laws dealing with dropout age, religious beliefs take effect Tuesday